Leadscope Privacy Notice
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Leadscope treats personal information that Leadscope collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name,address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Use of secure browser.
- Important Notice.You are about to begin a transaction, which willinvolve sending certain personal information over the Internet, a public communication network. Unless you use adequate security software, anyinformation you send over the Internet may be viewable by other Internet users.
- To insure a reasonable degree of security for yourrequest you must use a Web browser with secure socket layer (SSL) capability.If you do not use a SSL compatible browser, we may not be able to process your request.
Important Information for users of public computers.
- The accuracy and completeness of the data you enter is a key to a correct and successful transaction. If you enter incomplete or inaccurate information, your transaction may not be processed. Leadscope is not responsible if you submit inaccurate or incomplete information.
- If you use a computer at a public location, such as a library, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your personal information, including your account numbers.
- We will process your transaction by a state-of-the-art system which has been designed in accordance with good commercial practice; however, Leadscope cannot guarantee that all transactions submitted through this system will be received and successfully completed.
Confirmation of completed transaction.
- Our firewalls are a complex system of hardware and software that allow us to strictly regulate information and data that can enter and exit our servers. This insures that only authorized access occurs. No Internet customer information is stored on our Internet servers. Records are stored in separate databases not directly connected to the Internet.
- You will see a Confirmation screen when you complete your transaction. We strongly recommend that you print and keep a copy of the Confirmation page.
Confidentiality and Security
- Your payment information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access. Leadscope retains only the payment information necessary to verify the transaction.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to comeinto contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.