Rapidly access genetic toxicity data for food ingredients
DescriptionThe Food Safety Genetox Database is a high quality genetic toxicity database for food additives.
- Includes 770 chemical structures with detailed genetic toxicity test data (12,349 test results).
- Genetic toxicity information on the following endpoints:
- bacterial mutagenesis tests
- In vitro mammalian mutagenesis tests
- In vitro chromosome aberration tests
- In vivo chromosome aberration tests
- In vivo micronucleus tests
- Access to the raw data in SD and XML file formats using the public ToxML controlled vocabulary
RequirementsLeadscope Enterprise, Leadscope Hosted or Leadscope Personal