A comprehensive genetic toxicity database
DescriptionThe SAR Genetox Database is a comprehensive high quality genetic toxicity database with validated chemical structures to be used as a resource for preparing training sets for predictive systems creation.
Of the available databases, Leadscope's flagship database products are the SAR Genetox and SAR Carcinogenicity databases. The SAR databases contain additional structure forms and endpoint data that are ready for use in building predictive systems. The derivation of the SAR structure forms involves the analysis across all of the various salt forms that have been tested and their respective toxicity data in order to derive an overall endpoint call for the active/primary portion of the chemical compound. The SAR Genetox database contains 8,451 such SAR structures.
Data SourcesThe database includes 11,028 compounds with 179,732 test results from the following sources:
- FDA CDER NDA (new drug approval), FDA CFSAN FCN (food contact notification),
- NTP, CCRIS, and other primary data sources
- 33 bacterial mutagenesis endpoints
- 4 in vitro mammalian mutagenesis endpoints
- 5 vitro chromosome aberration endpoints
- 6 in vivo micronucleus endpoints
RequirementsThe SAR Genetox Database requires one of the Leadscope applications listed below.