Comprehensive chemical carcinogenicity database
DescriptionThe SAR Carcinogenicity Database is a comprehensive, high quality database containing validated chemical structures and summarized cancer endpoints. This makes the database a valuable resource for the "look up" and "read-across" of potentially carcinogenic chemicals as well as for training predictive models.
Of the available databases, Leadscope's flagship database products are the SAR Genetox and SAR Carcinogenicity databases. The SAR databases contain additional structure forms and endpoint data that are ready for use in building predictive systems. The derivation of the SAR structure forms involves the analysis across all of the various salt forms that have been tested and their respective toxicity data in order to derive an overall endpoint call for the active/primary portion of the chemical compound. The SAR Carcinogenicity database contains 1,948 SAR structures.
Data SourcesThe database includes 3,598 compounds with 11,538 test results from the following sources:
- FDA CDER NDA (new drug application), FDA CFSAN FCN (food contact notification)
- NTP, CCRIS, CPDB and other primary data sources
- Structures confirmed for accuracy
- Provides structures in SAR, neutral and tested forms
- Includes explicit test protocols to judge the reliability of studies and calls
- Provides carcinogenicity study calls for the following endpoints:
- Rat male - 1,774 compounds
- Rat female - 1,725 compounds
- Mouse male - 1,640 compounds
- Mouse female - 1,675 compounds
- Call conflicts resolved with FDA consultation